Hair smoothening is a process that will smoothen out the frizz and make the hair more manageable, soft and straight. The results are more natural looking and less damaging as compared to rebonding and straightening. If you are looking for smooth and silky hair which does not look artificially straightened, opt for this treatment.
You will need a hair smoothning cream and neutralizer which you can get here at amazon or nearest beauty shop. try at nearest beauty shop, it will be cheaper there.
Loreal X-tenso Moisturist Smoothing Cream 125 ml - For Rs. 490/-
This treatment breaks your natural bonds and rearrange them. So for good results instead of doing it yourself take your sister's or any friend's help. This video has step by step tutorial follow this properly for best results.
1. Wash your hair with any clarifying shampoo without conditioner
2. let it air dry / blow dry using finger blast - 100% dry
3. apply cream as shown in video.( use apron / old t shirt , use gloves, o proper sectioning of hair)
4. wait for 20 - 45 mins. Do check after 25 mins as shown in video.
5. wash your hair without shampoo.
6. towel dry first then blow dry. Imp: Staright blow dry only.
7. Next step is pressing. use ceramic broad plate straightening machine. 200 - 235 dergree celsius temperature
8. section your hair again and apply neutralizer. coat every strand of your hair.
9. wait for 10 - 12 mins and wash without any shampoo.
10. staright blow dry your hair.
11. you can also do pressing again for best results.
here the process is complete.
After care: dont wash your har for next 3 days. leave it open, no use of rubber band or hair tie or clutcher, keep your tresses away from water and sweat for 3 days. use shampoo and conditioner meant for straightened hair like loreal x-tenso shampoo and mask as conditioner.